Which is all very well if you like singing, but not so good if you prefer Who (and who doesn't?)
Either way, the Saturday where there will be a large Who-sized gap (that will cause pain, outrage and deep depression resulting in copious amounts of chocolate to try and ease the sorrow) there will be instead, an extra special trailer filled with goodness.
So thats something to look forward to.
And, with huge thanks to 04nbod, and whoever their friend is, this is apparently some of the awsomeness that will appear in said trailer.
*cough* *cough* Davros! *cough*
- Lots of bits in the library, which is shown to be several floors.
- The Doctor talking about fear of the dark
(A quote from DWM)
- No Jack, Martha, Sarah Jane, Jackie or Mickey.
- Rose looking up in the sky with a huge gun, saying that the darkness is coming.
- Donna saying to the Doctor in the TARDIS something like "Rose is returning, isn't that brilliant?", the Doctor looks up, gives a big grin and says "Yes".
- The trailer ended with the bit described from the press launch, something with a black Dalek bottom half coming out of the shadows. You could see what looked like the blue light of the eye stalk, but that was it.